Friday, October 17, 2008

The worst pain of my life!


Michael was awoken early Tuesday morning (like 1:30 am early) by an intense pain in his lower right back in the area of his kidney. After toughing it out for roughly a half hour, he was forced to wake Megan up and have her take him to the hospital. The pain was just too much. Even though it was 2:30 in the morning, Megan was up to the task. It turned out Michael had a kidney stone. For anyone who has had one you know the kind of pain they can bring, and for all of those out there that have not had one, I hope and pray you never have to expereince it. It was that bad. Thankfully the doctors adminstered some good pain killers and now three days later, thanks largely to the great care I received at home, the stone has passed and Michael is pretty much back to normal! I want to thank my loving wife for taking such good care of me!!!

No comments: