Monday, August 25, 2008

Will and Meredith's Wedding

This past weekend I had the honor of serving as a groomsman for my good friend William Knasel. William and I met in grad school and have been good friends ever since. He was there at my wedding and I was very happy to be there for him for his. It was one of the most beautiful August days I have ever experienced in Washington, DC. It was clear, not humid, and somewhat confortable in terms of temperature...a far cry from the typical hot, humid, muggy, DC norms. I'm still not sure how they managed to pull that one off.

The wedding was wonderful and the reception was a lot of fun. Meredith, the bride, looked lovely. The two of them looked so happy together and I have no doubt that they will be happy together for a long, long time. The wedding itself was in DC, and the reception was across the river in Virginia. The reception site offered the most amazing views of DC. It was truly breathtaking. Here are some photos of the happy couple:



Megan and I truly enjoyed ourselves at the reception. We got to sit and talk with Will's friends from college and their wives. They were all truly nice people and we enjoyed getting to know them very much.

Megan wore a beautiful new dress for the occasion and looked absolutely stunning! (Athough I didn't look too shabby either - if I do say so myself!)



All in all it was a great time. I couldn't be happier for my friend William and his new wife Meredith. We wish them the best in their new life together and are thrilled to have been a part of their special day and we look forward to being a part of their life together.






No comments: